Deliveries, Freight Returns and Packaging
Freight & Packaging
At Snapper Displays we’re more than just a budget display warehouse, in that we stand behind the quality of every detail of every product that we stock. But we’re also well aware that if order fulfilment is sub-standard, this reputation for quality is quickly undermined. That’s why we’ve taken the same high standards expected of our product range and applied them across all our ordering, warehouse and freight procedures. Our attention to these details, which are often overlooked by the competition, is your piece of mind that your order will arrive on time and in top condition.
Any order that leaves our warehouse is meticulously packaged by warehouse staff who have been trained to attend to the particular needs of each product in our range.
Most products are individually boxed and large orders are assembled in such a way to minimise the risk of damage during freight. Where appropriate, orders are shrink-wrapped or double-boxed with fragile tape and labelling applied. While large items or orders are palletised or packed into a wooden crate.
Estimated Delivery Times
Review the information below to receive an estimated delivery time for your order. Please note that freight times are estimates.
|Capital City Metro
|New South Wales
|1 - 3 days
|1 - 3 days
|2 - 5 days
|1 - 2 days
|1 - 2 days
|2 - 4 days
|3 - 7 days
|4 - 8 days
|5 - 12 dasys
|1 - 3 days
|2 - 5 days
|4 - 6 days
|5 - 10 days
|2 - 4 days
|2 - 4 days
Note: For shipping prices outside designated Perth metro area, POA.
Orders & ReturnsOrders, Payment & Pricing
- Payment Options Mastercard, Visa, Afterpay or Paypal. No cheques or money orders. The order will only be released for shipping once the funds have cleared.
- Pricing & Discounts The prices for products are displayed on the webpage for that product. Discounts available for volume and trade purchases via email request quote form. Pricing for any given product is liable to change at any time without notice.
Upon Receipt of Goods inspect for damage, incorrect or missing goods. If product damage or an order error is suspected:
- We ask that you notify us immediately, within 5 days of delivery of the order.
- We ask that you take detailed photographs of the damage and email them to our support team.
- We ask that you keep all boxes and packing materials and re-package the products as they were received.
Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping Timeframes Estimated delivery times to your area are can be viewed here
- Estimated Delivery Time Please note that the timeframes supplied are to be used as a guide only. Snapper Displays will not be held responsible for costs and expenses arising from deliveries that fall outside these guidelines.
- Shipping Costs Flat rate of $30 shipping is charged at point of checkout.
- Shipping Lead Times Some products, such as those that require printing, require a lead time before shipping. Lead times are nominated on product pages & do not include weekends or scheduled public holidays. Artwork/Print Orders: Lead time for orders that require artwork do not commence until the proof and/or artwork has been approved. Please see the relevant product page for more information about the artwork submission process for that product. Lead times for artwork approved before 2pm EST are calculated from the day of approval (provided it's a business day). Lead times for artwork approved after 2pm EST are calculated from the following business day.
- Shipping Outside Australia We only ship orders to addresses within Australia.
- Additional Shipping Information We primarily use local couriers. All deliveries require signature acceptance. Due to our express dispatch process we are unable to make adjustments to the initial shipping address supplied when the order is processed.
Return Procedures & Policy
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Returns Procedure Returns for change of mind reasons will be granted by application only. To evaluate if you are eligible to return your purchase, please carefully read our Return Policy below. If you then wish to apply for a return, please download our RMA Form (RETURNS AUTHORITY FORM) and follow the instructions on the form.
- Returns Policy (applicable to returns for "change of mind" reasons) It is the responsibility of the Customer/Purchaser to ensure, prior to ordering, that the product they have chosen is entirely suitable for the purpose for which they intend to use it. Snapper Displays provides product specifications including, photographs, dimensions, applications and product features on each specific product webpage to ensure prior to ordering that the product they have chosen is entirely suitable for the purpose for which they intend to use it. Returns are only accepted for stock items and will only be accepted when application is made within five (5) business days of delivery. Refunds for change of mind reasons for our range of light boxes will not be granted. All light box, frameless fabric light boxes and custom frames orders are non-returnable, unless they have been damaged or a manufacturing fault. All returns are subject to a 25% inspection, re-boxing and re-stocking fee. Change of mind returns must be received strictly within 5 business days of approval. Any returns not received within this timeframe will not be accepted. All returned items must be re-packaged and returned in their original packaging. This is the only way to ensure that damage has not occurred during the return delivery. Any goods that are returned damaged (except where the damage is an inherent defect or otherwise occurred after original dispatch from our premises) will not be credited. Credits will not be issued on any shipping costs for return shipping. This cost is the responsibility of the customer. We advise customers to take shipping insurance on return merchandise Please allow up to twenty eight (28) business days from the date of delivery of the return before we complete our appraisal and approve the credit - if deemed to be warranted. Custom made products are non-returnable. Under no circumstance will allowances be made. This applies to custom displays, printing, or any application of custom colours or artwork. Refunds will not be granted due to delays in delivery. No returns will be accepted without the completion of an RMA Form, subsequent approval of the return and the clear display of an RMA number on the outside of the returned package. The above is not intended to limit our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law in respect of consumer guarantees, including obligations on returns and refunds for defective product. View our full Terms & Conditions.